Stamp duty from different states is subject to change as per the state policies from year to year. Please check the official publications before making decision. Agreement are very technical and legal documents. You can make changes to Draft as per your requirement.
1) Bank Guarantee - A bank guarantee means giving something as a security. Bank Guarantee is a promise made by the bank to any third party to undertake the payment risk on behalf of its customers. The bank will assure the original creditor through this bank guarantee that if the borrower does not meet his or her liabilities, then the bank will take care of them.
2) Deed of Hypothecation - A deed of hypothecation is a legal document that includes a transaction between a lender and a borrower, where the borrower offers a movable property as collateral to secure a loan. Hypothecation of a movable property does not include granting any proprietary rights such as title or possession. However, a hypothetical agreement gives the lender the right to forfeit the assets if the borrower fails to meet the terms of the agreement.
3) Deed of Mortgage - A mortgage is a legal document that pays the lender interest on a property when you take out a loan backed by the property. A mortgage deed is a legally binding agreement, using the property as collateral for a loan. When you buy a home, you pay off a home loan. A mortgage deed is a document that you sign that allows the lender to keep a lien on the property until the loan is repaid. When people say they pay a monthly mortgage, they actually pay that they pay a monthly loan when the mortgage deed secures the property for the lender. If a borrower does not repay the loan as per the agreement, the lender can foreclosure the land and take possession of it or put it up for auction.
4) Loan Agreement with Security - A loan agreement with security is a legal document that contains clauses stating the terms and conditions between the parties – regarding the granting of the loan, the security/collateral involved, repayment of the loan, etc. It needs to be printed on stamp paper of correct value and signed by both the parties.
5) Loan Agreement - A loan agreement is a contract between a borrower and a lender that governs mutual promises made by each party - loan agreements are usually in writing, but there is no legal reason why a loan agreement cannot be a purely oral contract.
Best service provider Very fast service Very polite in nature Most important thing is that trustworthy Go for this guys.
Very hard working. As per their commitment certificate gives within 1 day. They have work at 1:34AM due to server was not working full day. Great Job.
Very happy with there service and with quick response. My work done with a day. I really appreciate your dedication.
Registered by Govt. of India
Our website Security score A+
OnTime Service provides
5000+ Happy Customer, Healthy Business
Verified Customer Reviews